3 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgam3r

Dreamgam3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationfinland

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:54 AM

hey doods! ive been thinking for a while a new content so server is more enjoyable to play.

1:void set in slayer store would be less expensive? over 600 points for set is just too much so i suggest to low set price for like 400 points? 

2: skilling pets similiar of osrs. 

3: max cape teleports and perks: i have some suggestions for teleports like straight tele to gwd lair so u can choose which boss u want kill, straight tele to bank without running from teleport when u tele to home, straight to farming patch without running from skilling house etc. 

Perk suggestions would be: u can get slay task straight from cape so it work like enchanted gem, u could bank straight from cape so it works like ::bank, max cape would work like avas device, Max cape would work like super antipoison potion so u dont need bring your own antipoisons, Max cape would restore prayer and hp like 5x speed? 

4: add dwarf rock cake to slay shop costing 100 slayer points. 

5: boss pets similiar to osrs.

6: maybe a new boss to game? ive been thinking some raid boss which would be in wildy and drop some     new raid stuff and all zulrah drops:P 

7: take off unlimited run energy and agility cape would give unlimited run energy:P max cape would give unlimited run energy too. I try think more skillcape perks and they would work with max cape too.

8: maybe some cool custom stuff for cosmetics. 

9: bug fixes to bank so u can switch item places in bank now it wont let me do that.

10: add placeholder option similiar to osrs and add bank tabs to keep bank clean.  

thank you for reading live like and i hope even some suggestions would pass to the game! :)

#2 Dreamgam3r

Dreamgam3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationfinland

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:06 AM

<script> (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-a...lytics.js,ga');ga('create', 'UA-24154472-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview'); </script>

hey doods! ive been thinking for a while a new content so server is more enjoyable to play.

1:void set in slayer store would be less expensive? over 600 points for set is just too much so i suggest to low set price for like 400 points? 

2: skilling pets similiar of osrs. 

3: max cape teleports and perks: i have some suggestions for teleports like straight tele to gwd lair so u can choose which boss u want kill, straight tele to bank without running from teleport when u tele to home, straight to farming patch without running from skilling house etc. 

Perk suggestions would be: u can get slay task straight from cape so it work like enchanted gem, u could bank straight from cape so it works like ::bank, max cape would work like avas device, Max cape would work like super antipoison potion so u dont need bring your own antipoisons, Max cape would restore prayer and hp like 5x speed? 

4: add dwarf rock cake to slay shop costing 100 slayer points. 

5: boss pets similiar to osrs.

6: maybe a new boss to game? ive been thinking some raid boss which would be in wildy and drop some     new raid stuff and all zulrah drops:P 

7: take off unlimited run energy and agility cape would give unlimited run energy:P max cape would give unlimited run energy too. I try think more skillcape perks and they would work with max cape too.

8: maybe some cool custom stuff for cosmetics. 

9: bug fixes to bank so u can switch item places in bank now it wont let me do that.

10: add placeholder option similiar to osrs and add bank tabs to keep bank clean.  

11. boss slayer tasks: u can get em after 99 slayer and it would act like slayer skillcape perk. new slayer master and u can choose how many boss u want kill like 1-50 kills. boss slayer points which u could buy some pvm and skilling stuff like dragon pick, gwd sets, maybe chaotic crossbow and zulrah gear if those pass.

thank you for reading live like and i hope even some suggestions would pass to the game! :)

#3 Kyle

Kyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

for #3: You can donate and get ::bank to bank instantly.

Skillcape perks: Rather difficult to add. They have been pushed to be added for months now, but we see no luck on those. I do not see those coming to fruition anytime soon.

#5 Boss Pets: There are currently 4 Bosses in game right now, I believe more will be added, but the only bosses that people actually kill do already have pets. 

Void Set cost: Void is actually extremely cheap for how powerful it can be. For example it carries some really strong attributes, such as damage and accuracy to whatever style you are using, you can loot on death so you never lose it (unless you get blocked of course) also, you no longer even have to do the minigame you should to even get the armor. I grinded for hours dual logging to get mine almost a year and a half ago. Void is still op at it's current cost. if anything, being added to slay store should have brought more praises to travis than was given.

Skilling pets: I think this would have some value, If it can be done by Travis of course. I think this would help people actually skill and not just go for 50m slay exp or whatever to get maxed total.

All my opinions of course. :P

-Kyle

#4 Kyle

Kyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:17 PM

4 Boss pets***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users