• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Failed Noob

Failed Noob

• Moderators
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:18 PM

Hello Everyone!

With the player base starting to grow, I decided that it may be a good idea to do something that may be a little more exciting than regular gameplay. As such, I have decided that I will host a Dharok PK tournament. 

The rules are simple:

- To Enter: You must pay an entrance fee of 100M to be added towards the grand prize. (GP can be paid to Failed Noob whenever online). 

- You MUST use a Dharok's armour set to PvP in during the tournament.

- Your special attack weapon may ONLY be a DRAGON weapon

- While players are fighting, interference will NOT be allowed.

- You MAY NOT teleport out of a fight in order to restock. The fight with your opponent will be a death match.

- Teleporting out of a match will result in you being Disqualified

- While looting a kill, you may NOT attack that person. 

- Opponents will be decided upon random choice, and once you have been killed, that account is out of the tournament.

- Although it may not seem fair, I will allow multiple accounts to take place in this tournament specifically for the reason that the same amount of training and prices will still be need to paid for every account that enters.

To Verify that you are entering\paid:

Please post a comment to this post stating the Username(s) you are going to be entering, and when you have paid the amount on said account(s) I will modify the comments so that it is known that payment has been received.

---

The Grand Prize for this Tournament will be 5 Billion GP + The 100M entrance fee added from each player into this amount. On top of this, I will also add in the choice of a Purple or Blue Partyhat to the Grand Prize.

An Official Date has not been set, However I would like to suggest November 19, 2016 as the day of the tournament. If you have issues with this, or are not able to be online on that day, please include it with your comment. 

Questions and Concerns will be answered as they come.

I wish you all the best, 

Failed Noob

#2 Failed Noob

Failed Noob

• Moderators
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:13 PM

Failed Noob - Paid
Dale - Paid
E a t Sk1llz - Paid
Docious - Paid
Per - Paid